The manager of the ULBA GO mobile app (the App) is MB Čiulba ulba (the Company), company code 304067024, registered office address Kranto str. 1, Birštonas 59215, e. E-mail email@example.com.
The Company respects the privacy of the User of the App (the “User”) and processes only the necessary personal data related to the use of the App, only for specific, defined purposes and to the extent.
When processing the User’s personal data, the Company complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (BDAR), the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as the processing of personal data established in other legal acts.
The Company shall ensure, through organizational and technical means, that the level of protection of personal data complies with the legal requirements and that the personal data provided by the User is protected against any illegal actions: unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data, identity theft and fraud.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data related to the use of the App is processed only with the consent of the data subject during the registration of the game in the App in order to identify a specific user of the game.
App in the database only handle user email.
The purposes of processing personal data in the App are: to identify a specific user of the game, to display the user’s location and location in relation to the map.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The user’s personal data and other information obtained during the operation is not passed on to any third parties.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data and other information provided during the game in the App is stored in the App database for one month. At the end of this period, all data is deleted.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISE OF USER RIGHTS
The user, as a data subject, has the right to know about the processing of his personal data, to have access to his personal data and to exercise other rights of the data subject:
1. the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data;
2. the right to access your personal data processed by the Company;
3. the right to have his or her personal data rectified, erased (“right to be forgotten”) or to restrict, with the exception of storage, the processing of his or her personal data where the data are not processed in accordance with the law;
4. the right to withdraw consent or to object to the processing of personal data where personal data are being processed on the basis of consent;
5. the right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (www.ada.lt) if it considers that its personal data is being processed in violation of its rights and legitimate interests in accordance with the applicable legal acts.
In case of questions regarding the implementation of the data subject’s rights and the provisions of the Company regarding the protection of personal data and privacy, the User may apply by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.